WARRANTY & RETURNS POLICY
Limited 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
At PowerSquare, we are dedicated to making the best quality Products. To ensure the best quality of the PowerSquare Products, we provide you with a 1year limited warranty from the date of purchase. Please ensure to keep a copy of your purchase receipt as a proof of your purchase.
- The warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires after 12 months.
- If any defect due to faulty materials and/or workmanship occurs within the warranty period, PowerSquare will make arrangements for service.
- Where a repair is not possible or is deemed uneconomical, PowerSquare may agree to replace the product.
- Replacement will be offered at PowerSquare’s discretion and the warranty will continue from the date of original purchase.
- In the event that PowerSquare is unable to repair or replace a product (for example, because it has been discontinued), PowerSquare will offer either a refund or a credit toward the purchase of another product from PowerSquare in an amount equal to the purchase price of the product (as evidenced on the original purchase receipt, and discounted by its normal use).
- This warranty excludes damages resulting from normal wear and tear, loss or theft. The PowerSquare’s warranty applies if the product has been handled properly for its intended use and in accordance with the operating instructions. Warranty is not automatically renewed after a replacement or repair service has been issued.
- PowerSquare reserves the right to discontinue any of its products without notice, and disclaims any limited warranty to repair or replace any such discontinued products.
Products eligible for this include
- PowerSquare Wireless Charging Mat
- PowerSquare Wireless Power Bank
Warranty Terms & Conditions
The warranty does not cover for the losses consequent in nature, including but not liited to loss of data or loss of business. The PowerSquare warranty does not apply if:
- The purchase docents have been altered in any way or made illegible
- The model and /or serial number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible
- Repairs or product modifications and alterations have been carried it by unauthorized service organizations or persons
- The product is being used for commercial purpose
- The defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product
- The unit has been damaged – including but not limited to damage by pets, lightening, abnormal voltage, water or fire, natural disaster or transport accident
- The product does not function properly because it was not originally designed, manufactured, approved and /or authorized for the country where you use the product, which might occur in instances where the product has been purchased in another country other than that of its intended use.
This warranty is only valid in the country were the product is purchased and is not transferable and does not extend to users other than the original purchaser.
All PowerSquare products are designed and manufactured to meet the highest standards and deliver high-quality performance. In case your encounter any difficulties in using your product, we recommend that you first consult user manual. In the unlikely event of failure during the warranty period, PowerSquare will arrange for your product to be serviced
There are few important things to keep in mind when you return a product:
- You have the option of receiving a refund or replacing the item(s) within 30 days of your purchasing date. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund
- In the case of refund, if the returned items are not defective, a minimum of 10% restocking fee will be applied.
- Limited warranty is not automatically renewed or extended after a replacement or repair service has been issued.
- Refunds on the returned items will be issued in the matching payment method as tendered at the time of purchase, excluding freight charges.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from PowerSquare, either through the PowerSquare Website or PowerSquare Amazon Online Store, can be returned to PowerSquare. PowerSquare products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Returned items must be repackaged with all original cords, adapters and documentation. If conditions are not met, PowerSquare reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge an additional restocking fee.
Steps Involved for Returning a Product
Step 1: Write to us at email@example.com with a brief description of the issue.
Step 2: Wait for our response. We typically reply within 24 hours (a bit longer on weekends and holidays). We’ll provide specific return instructions with our response.
How long will it take for me to a get a refund?
Once we receive your return, we will process your request within seven (7) business days. Once the return has been processed, you will receive an e-mail confirming that your refund has been applied to your original form of payment. The refund may take several days to post to your account, depending on your financial institution. Please note that we do not refund original shipping costs.
In the event that PowerSquare is unable to repair or replace a product (for example, because it has been discontinued), PowerSquare will offer either a refund or a credit toward the purchase of another product from PowerSquare in an amount equal to the purchase price of the product (as evidenced on the original purchase receipt, and discounted by its normal use).