RETURN, REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
All PowerSquare products are designed and manufactured to meet the highest standards and deliver high-quality performance. In case your encounter any difficulties in using your product, we recommend that you first consult the user manual. In the unlikely event of failure during the warranty period, PowerSquare will arrange for your product to be serviced.
There are few important things to keep in mind when you return a product:
- You have the option of receiving a refund or replacing the item(s) within 30 days of your purchasing date. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund
- In the case of refund, if the returned items are not defective, a minimum of 10% restocking fee will be applied.
- Limited warranty is not automatically renewed or extended after a replacement or repair service has been issued.
- Refunds on the returned items will be issued in the matching payment method as tendered at the time of purchase, excluding freight charges.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from PowerSquare, either through the PowerSquare Website or PowerSquare Amazon or PowerSquare Flipkart Online Store, can be returned to PowerSquare. PowerSquare products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Returned items must be repackaged with all original cords, adapters and documentation. If conditions are not met, PowerSquare reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge an additional restocking fee.
For Cancellations please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests received later than 10 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
Step 1: Write to us at email@example.com with a brief description of the issue.
Step 2: Wait for our response. We typically reply within 24 hours (a bit longer on weekends and holidays). We’ll provide specific return instructions with our response.
Once we receive your return, we will process your request within seven (7) business days. Once the return has been processed, you will receive an e-mail confirming that your refund has been applied to your original form of payment. The refund may take several days to post to your account, depending on your financial institution. Please note that we do not refund original shipping costs.
In the event that PowerSquare is unable to repair or replace a product (for example, because it has been discontinued), PowerSquare will offer either a refund or a credit toward the purchase of another product from PowerSquare in an amount equal to the purchase price of the product (as evidenced on the original purchase receipt, and discounted by its normal use).